Thank you for visiting www.aromaticglobal.shop. By accessing and using this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by these General Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these General Terms and Conditions, please discontinue use of this website.
- These General Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of this website after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified General Terms and Conditions and all of the changes.
- The purpose of this agreement is to establish a business relationship between One Sixth Pte. Ltd. hereafter referred to as "The Company" and Members, hereafter referred to as "Member(s)", by observing the mutual understanding of rules in the sales of the goods of The Company. All matters regarding Member administration of The Company shall follow these General Terms and Conditions. The following rules and regulations shall be applicable to all Members.
- This site is owned and operated by The Company. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons and images, photographs, graphics, typefaces and other material (collectively "Content") as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof is subject to applicable copyright laws. Copyright © 2000, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All audio and video clips are the sole property of The Company or their respective content providers. All software used on the site is the sole property The Company or those supplying the software.
- You acknowledge that the Site contains Content, audio and video clips and software that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights, and that these rights are valid and maybe protected in all forms, media and technologies which exist now or are developed in the future.
- You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without The Company’s prior express written authorisation. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trade mark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- All information supplied has NO WARRANTY whatsoever. Information and statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, improve, benefit, cure, or prevent any disease, medical condition, or health concern or physical goals. No warranty is made that any information on or linked to the The Company site is complete and/or accurate. All information contained on the The Company website, including information relating to medical and health conditions, products and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is often presented in summary or aggregate form and must be purchased and used or consumed in consultation with medical or professional heath care advice.
Must Seek Advice
- Professional advice is required for each particular illness, disease, infection, injury or other medical or health condition, health concern, or suitability of any product or service for your personally and for dosages or usage instructions in relation to any related product or services made available for sale on the The Company website. This information is not to be taken as any sort of medical advice whatsoever, and the Member takes full and total responsibility for what the Member does with this information, and any resulting outcomes from the Member’s actions. Members must also consult with their health care provider prior to the purchase and use of any of the The Company products or services available on the The Company website.
No Substitute for Advice
- The information contained in this Site is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical or health advice or any information contained on or in any product packaging or labels. Always seek the advice of your Pharmacist, General Practitioner, other medical practitioner or qualified health care provider when starting any new medical treatment, dietary plan, dietary consumption, usage of product, physical exercise or activity, continuing with medical treatment or with any questions you may have regarding your or any other parties medical or physical condition. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE OR THE COMPANY WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR SHOULD BE TAKEN FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OR HEALTH AND WELL BEING ADVICE OR INFOMRATION OR THAT THE USAGE OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THE THE COMPANY WEBSITE ARE SAFE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
No Guarantee of Results
- The Company does not guarantee that any specific or beneficial result will be obtained from use of the The Company services, purchase of The Company products, or promotion or referral of customers to become Members and purchase The Company products.
Action by You
- If you notice any adverse, detrimental, negative or concerning changes to your physical, mental or emotional health upon accessing The Company services and products, you will seek the attention of your independent health care professional immediately.
- Any testimonials displayed on the The Company website may not reflect the results that you may achieve. Results may vary and your experience may not be similar to the experience of the user testimonials.
Acceptance of Risk
- You acknowledge and accept that the purchase and use of the The Company products and services may expose you to risk of physical harm when used or consumed. You purchase and use the product having considered and accepted the potential risks and are responsible for any adverse consequences that may occur.
- Any dispute arising in connection with these General Terms & Conditions or in connection with the use of the www.aromaticglobal.shop website which cannot be resolved by good faith negotiations shall be referred to mediation or to arbitration.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- As condition of your use of this Web Site, you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinance and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this Web Site for any purposes that is unlawful or prohibited in law or by these terms, conditions and notices. You agree:
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive if another’s' privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Not to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the service or services or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks connected to the service.
- Any material, information or ideas you transmit or post on this Site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by The Company or its related and affiliated companies for any purposes whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all personal data provided to The Company will be handled in accordance with The Company Privacy & Security Policy. The Company has no responsibility to respond to messages posted at this site.
- Registration Process
- All Members must use their legal name in registration.
- New Members must fill out the required documents and submit them to The Company
- Members must certify that all information provided is complete and correct, including the information of the sponsoring Member.
- The registration is subject to approval by The Company. After the Company has thoroughly reviewed the information and documents provided by the registrant, the process for membership will be considered completed.
- The Company reserves the right to review the registration for any duration of time after the registration is received. Access to The Company website after registration does not mean that the registration is accepted by The Company.
Term of Membership
- An initial duration of membership period begins from the date of the approved registration and continues until the last day of the twelve (12) month. If a member has records of purchase during this period, the membership will be extended for twelve (12) months, from the month member has made purchase.
Change of Contact Information and Bank Account Details
- Members must inform the company if there are any changes to their bank account and contact details. The company will not bear any responsibility if members fail to receive commission and fees or any other notices, if they fail to update The Company of such changes.
Refunds, Exchange and Cancellation
- All refunds, product exchanges or cancellations will be made in accordance with The Company’s Refund & Exchange Policy as made available at: https://aromaticglobal.shop/pages/returns-and-refunds or as otherwise specified by The Company from time to time.
Termination of Membership and Re-joining
- Members may withdraw their membership at any time and for any reason. Membership will be withdrawn upon receipt and verification of the completed termination form from the Member. Re-joining can only take place one year (6 months) from date of withdrawal.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate or impose penalty to the Member who has infringed any one of the rules stated below:
- Member Agreement;
- Singapore Government Law.